Under direct supervision, processes Sales and Renewal Opportunities in Salesforce, verifies fully executed contracts and ensures all associated order documentation has been submitted and completed in accordance with Company standards. Works with Sales and other departments as directed to reconcile order discrepancies. Routes orders for fulfillment to Professional Services and/or Purchasing as applicable, and advances orders to the Intacct financial/billing system. Performs direct entry of Billable Work Ticket Opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes all orders from the sales and organization. Verifies that contracts, addenda and necessary documentation (paper and/or electronic) has been correctly signed and executed.
- Ensures that proper financing and internal approval has been secured, deposits paid, and appropriate authorizations received.
- Updates order information in Salesforce to denote order approval status.
- Generates tasks in Salesforce to alert Sales or Customer Service to order approval exceptions and notifies Purchasing of fulfillment requirements.
- Receives and executes Tasks received from Sales to resolve Pended Order Exceptions and advance orders for fulfillment.
- Initiates order creation in Intacct financial/billing system.
Skills and Knowledge:
- EDUCATION: Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- EXPERIENCE: 0 - 2 years experience in project coordination or customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, strong oral and written communication skills, and problem solving skills.
Apply To This Job
Vitera Healthcare Solutions - 17 months ago