The Sales Personal Banker is responsible for performing sales duties and support related to financial services in a client intimate environment.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent. Relationship Sales experience is required. Personal Banker experience is preffered. Must possess superior client servicing skills and a thorough knowledge of bank services and negotiable instruments.
- Advising clients in their selection of various accounts and financial services.
- Cross-selling the Bank’s products and services and expanding existing client relationships.
- Promoting business for the Bank by maintaining exceptional client relations and referring clients to the appropriate area for new services.
- Completes work with a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner; assuring compliance with all applicable Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations.
- The Sales Personal Banker is expected to have working knowledge and understanding in the areas of teller, vault, safe deposit, and discussing and accepting loan and credit applications.
- This position also provides leadership, training and support to less experienced branch staff.
Must exhibit strong sales skills and act as an advisor to our clients, using the resources and other tools available. Work requires individual to exercise ingenuity, to analyze situations and apply judgment required to make decisions.
Ability to operate in a team atmosphere and contribute to success of branch necessary. Energy, enthusiasm, and a sincere desire to assist in meeting client needs will contribute to success.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008.
Johnson Bank - 2 years ago
Johnson Financial Group is the holding company for Johnson Bank, which has more than 50 offices in Wisconsin and Arizona. Serving consumers...