As part of your application for employment, you will be asked to acknowledge your agreement of the following statements at the end of the application process:
1) Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
2) I understand that Crown Media United States, LLC. will consider requests for accommodations of physical or mental disabilities at any time before or after employment begins. I understand that the company would appreciate as much advance notice as possible regarding request for accommodation, and that documentation of the need for accommodation might be required.
3) In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Crown Media United States, LLC. and its subsidiary companies will hire only US citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.
4) In accordance with Crown Media United States, LLC. policy to maintain a drug free workplace, all applicants must submit to a test for drugs. Employment by Crown Media United States, LLC. is contingent upon successfully passing the urinalysis drug screen. I understand that any violation of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse policy during employment shall be grounds for termination of my employment.
5) I authorize the company to investigate any and all statements or information contained in this application, and I understand that any omissions, inaccuracies or false statements on this application shall be grounds to deny my application, or, I am already employed at the time the mis-statement is discovered, grounds for termination of my employment.
6) I authorize the company to conduct a background check, including but not limited to, a criminal report and I understand that any offer of employment that I may receive will be contingent on this background check being acceptable and within Crown Media United States, LLC. guidelines.
7) If I have asked that my current employer not be contacted, I understand that any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company receiving an acceptable verification of the information on this application regarding my current employment.
8) I understand that if I am employed by the company, I will be an at-will employee, that I will be required to follow all rules and regulations of the company, and that my employment can be terminated at any time for any reason, or I can quit at any time. I acknowledge that no one at the company has promised that I would remain employed for any length of time, and I understand that no one other than an officer of the company is authorized to make such promises.
9) I understand that if I am employed by Crown Media United States, LLC. or its subsidiaries in a position where I will be driving a company vehicle on a regular basis, any offer of employment that I receive will be contingent on the company verifying that I have an acceptable driving record.
This position is responsible for providing support to the Advertising Sales department by working with Account Executives to service clients on a daily basis.
- Build sales plans
- Assist in the daily maintenance of media schedules
- Service agencies and client requests such as media kits, tapes and traffic concerns
- Manage added value for all clients, coordinating, tracking, and implementing elements and providing recap and follow up
- Manage posting process: pre-post and allocate ADUs, track pre-empted spots and provide make-goods as well as monitoring programming changes
- Create PowerPoint presentations for sponsorship opportunities and other projects as assigned
- Manage final posts for internal reporting and providing clients with final delivery overview
- Work with Research on agency requests
- Build and modify sales orders including weekly allocations and move requests
- Steward client accounts by creating and updating flowcharts and change notices
- Perform other tasks as delegated by supervisor
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales planning or Sales buying; OR
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Sales Assistant in a comparable Ad Sales environment
- Prior experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior experience creating excel charts and PowerPoint presentations
- Bachelors degree is required with emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related field highly desired.
Note: Relocation will not be provided
- Prior cable or entertainment experience
- Excellent ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Excellent ability to organize and schedule work effectively
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing responsibilities
- Must be team-oriented and have a collaborative work style with ability to building strong working relationships
- Proficiency with databases highly desired
- Prior Sales experience is preferred
- Effectively plans work and follows through to completion
- Listens well and actively engages others to facilitate positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude
- Personally commits to excellence in every aspect of work
Crown Media Family Networks - 24 months ago