PulsePoint is a recognized industry leader in providing digital marketing solutions that advertisers, agencies and web publishers use to reach and target their audiences more effectively. The company solves the problem marketers have in creating an engaging, relevant, timely and measurable advertising experience across different ad unit types, ad delivery platforms and digital/mobile devices. PulsePoint’s integrated product and technology suite includes a #1 ranked ad exchange and real-time bidding (RTB) platform; social media solutions through their owned and operated websites and a global network of 500,000 citizen journalists that curate unique content and amplify a marketers engagement; audience targeting solutions and analytics which drive smarter ad impressions at scale; and a centralized email marketing suppression solution. PulsePoint is privately-owned and based in New York City, with offices throughout the U.S. and London.
Come grow your talents with an Internet Industry Leader. Work with revolutionary technology and engage in the most sophisticated strategies in digital marketing.
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of PulsePoint's offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers
- Serve as internal point person for all RFP (request for proposal) requests received by sales team and prepare creative and strategic responses based on client goals/objectives, targeting requests and inventory availability
- Assist sales team with customized presentations by preparing key data points, findings and relevant research
- Prepare pre-meeting brief for Account Executives including agency/client data, key statistics and profile of PulsePoint's experience/expertise
- Research and identify prospective clients across all verticals and disseminate findings to sales team
- Support sales team in all facets of sales organization including updating and maintaining CRM system, revising proposals as needed, assisting with client inquiries and triaging final insertion orders to internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain relationships with media agencies and with clients in the assigned Account Executive's territory.
- Interest in pursuing a career in sales a plus
- Understanding of online advertising industry from either ad sales or media planning perspective a plus
- Previous experience with online media agencies or ad sales organizations a plus
- Understanding of brand and direct marketing objectives
- Strong analytic skills, including high level of comfort with Excel
- Intelligent, outgoing individual with interpersonal skills and solid work ethic
- Excellent business writing, training, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Familiarity with ad serving and online ad research tools (DART, Atlas, comScore, Ad Database, AdRelevance) a plus
- Comprehensive experience with MS Office a must
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university