Report to the VP of Sales and Merchandising.
Overall accountability for the implementation, monitoring and growth of strategic initiatives.
Critical analysis of sales and profit results, market trends, consumer shopping behaviors, and demographic product alignment.
This role requires an individual who possess a strong cognitive intellect with data-driven analysis experience.
Key responsibilities include:
Successfully complete the rollout of Hispanic, Corner Grocery, Recreational, and Ethnic Stores
Monitor the success of the above stores and adjust the strategic plans accordingly
Begin the implementation of resetting all stores and implementing SKU rationalization
Increase category sales and profitability through collaborative teamwork
Enhance store level profitability by means of precise SKU assortment and inventory levels
Build a professional team of category analyst and merchandisers
- Reviewing sales and profit trends
- Developing sales and profit projections
- Evaluating consumer shopping behaviors
- Researching demography driven product alignment
- Assisting in the development of short-term and long-term strategic sales and profit growth plans
- Developing category sales and gross profit budgets
- BS/BA bus/econ/finance. Masters preferred.
- 4-6 years experience marketing insights
- Experienced analytical review preferably in the retail industry.
- Experience in both project planning and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of branding and key marketing principles
- Knowledge of merchandising and retail store operations
- Cross functional team experience
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder
PulseJobs.net - 14 months ago