Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the comprehensive Business unit strategies to promote and sell products, solutions and services for US Direct, Global Accounts, Public Sector, Healthcare, Production, LDS, LES and/or Enterprise Services Channel based on channel assignment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Research, analyze, create and/or communicate channel specific strategies, PDCA, competitive analysis and best practices to Business Unit Leaders and Executive Management.
* Research competitive movement and develop strategic countermeasures to overcome competitive threats and understand operational issues in order to identify opportunities and develop strategies to grow market share.
* Research, identify and analyze issues and barriers preventing the implementation of business unit strategies and directives for assigned channel.
* Investigate and make recommendations for the Channel feasibility of all initiatives and programs to ensure the ability of respective channels to implement effectively.
* Maintain key relationships with the Business Unit Leaders and deliver an Integrated Business Plan prior to the start of each fiscal year.
* Partnering as a Sales Planning liaison with Finance, Marketing, Compensation, CRM, Sales Development and other required departments to oversee the translation of key business unit strategies into specific departmental actions and act as subject matter expect for these departments to ensure proper alignment and implementation of the required actions
* Performs the actual development, implementation, and management of channel strategies that will drive sales penetration within the assigned Channel(s).
* Owns the Executive interface with the respective Business Unit Leader(s) and acts as a trusted advisor. Assists the BU Leader in developing high-level channel strategies
* Point person for all non-financial PDCA activities
* Maintains good knowledge of all areas and sales drivers of business unit (Strategy, Comp, Quotas, Training, Marketing, Field Mgt, etc)
* Participates in weekly sales calls with Field Mgt and support resources
* Key Sales Planning lead for Ops Reviews, QBRs and planning requests
* Develops Executive communications for assigned BU leader
* Performs other duties as assigned
* 4 to 6 years Job-related experience
* Bachelors' degree in business, marketing or related function. An advanced degree is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of company and organization policies, practices and procedures.
* Knowledge of business plans and processes
* Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments with different tasks, responsibilities, and roles based on the situation.
* Thinks strategically, anticipates industry and market movements, outlines a course of action, and analyzes potential outcomes
* Ability to plan, schedule, prioritize, and track status of activities
* Effective use of consulting skills
* Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
* Application of analytical thinking skills
* Communicates effectively, both orally and written
* Work effectively with cross-functional teams to accomplish organizational goals
* Knowledge of financial planning concepts as they relate to strategy.
* Secures relevant info, identifies key issues, trends, and underlying problems, and develops an action plan
* Identifies innovative ways of improving channel business results
* Effective PC and associated software skills
Ricoh - 2 years ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...