Reporting to the Director of Productivity, this position offers a unique opportunity to work in a company that is recognized as one of the leading sales and marketing organizations in the world. If selected you will be a member of a strategic team that delivers high value to sale development teams and leadership.
To be considered, you must be results-oriented and passionate about helping sales development exceed their targets. You would: deliver programs that improve sales competence and sales confidence; be the ultimate coach and passionate about delivering excellence in sales execution, and be a key partner to the Sales Development team, coaching and on-boarding new hires, making them productive faster.
As a key member of the Sales Productivity Team the individual will be required to:
- Manage the new hire on-boarding program for the Sales Development community
- Manage and deliver the monthly Sales Development role breakouts during Boot Camp
- Develop the professional skills of the team to become the future leaders at salesforce.com
- Provide the team with product knowledge and tools to correctly position and evangelize all salesforce.com products
- Teach the community the required soft skills to do their jobs professionally
- Facilitate the ongoing Community Calls for the organization
- Participate in building and delivering content for all sales events
- Use real-time analytics to measure the effectiveness of the training programs
We are seeking a candidate that has a full understanding of the Sales Representative and Enterprise Business Representative roles within the company
- Self starter that is comfortable working in a start-up paced environment
- High energy, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
- Strong organizational, time management skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with a proven ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Innovative and creative
- Proven track record in performance in current role
- Excellent written and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
salesforce.com - 10 months ago
Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies are helping companies connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely...