We are seeking Sales Professionals for our Grand Rapids and Grand Haven locations. This position helps our clients select the best home appliances, electronics and theater solutions to meet their needs.
- Pay based on performance and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged.
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing sales and customer satisfaction
- Scheduling deliveries and installations
- Merchandising the showroom floor
- Assist managing and maintaining inventory
- Opening and closing the store
- Assisting with service and returns
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and work self-directedly
- Teamwork skills to work across various departments
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Minimum one year retail experience preferred
- Prior experience with large-ticket sales is preferred
- Experience with long sales-cycle, large projects is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.