National Risk Management Company servicing the mortgage industry is seeking Sales Professionals with experience in Title, Real Estate, Mortgage or Real Estate sales and/or business development for this hourly/salary+ commission + bonus position to reach out to mortgage lenders and mortgage closing professionals to help execute our sales and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities include: cultivating "warm" leads, lead follow-up and qualification - essentially turning leads into sales opportunities. In the daily efforts of lead generation, the successful candidate will qualify prospects for account development by our Senior Account Managers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You must be confident, resilient and with the ability to overcome objections
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a clear, strong and friendly tone of voice
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and at a fast pace
- Organized and effective time management skills
- Good computer skills to maintain a sales prospect database & tracking record is mandatory.
- Good working knowledge of SalesForce a plus
Qualified applicants please submit your resume with salary history/requirements to the contact information below. Please, no phone calls.
Secure Settlements, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.