Posting Job Title: Sales QA Rep
Requisition #: 142790BR
Posting Location: United States - Ohio - Akron
Area of Interest: Customer Service
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Reviews and audits inbound calls. Reports on monitored calls and analyzes trends in order to assist Management on agent behavior.
- Conduct Quality Assurance audits to identify trends/lack of trends and report findings. Meet daily quality audit goals
- Determine new trends through call observation/reporting and propose methods of changing trends through training or other processes
- Attend supervisor team meetings to speak to what QA is hearing and provide feedback to call center agents
- Train new hires on the Corporate Quality Assurance guidelines and Account Security
- Conduct calibration sessions with supervisory team members and management to ensure all the required guidelines are being followed
- Attend corporate calibration sessions to ensure the required guidelines are being followed
- Train new hires on the corporate Quality Assurance guidelines and Account Security
- Attend all required training to ensure the QA department is up to date on all new products, materials and services
More on TWC
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Post-secondary education preferred
- Two years of experience in coaching, training or leadership and a comprehensive knowledge of call center operations required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to work with various computer software and hardware, including MS Excel, Word, and Access.
- Possess an aptitude for math, report analysis, and critical thinking.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and work in a high pressure environment, with minimal supervision.
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 6067
Controlling Establishment ID: 00484 - Akron South Main
Time Warner Cable - 10 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...