Entercom Communications Corp. is one of the five largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States, with a nationwide portfolio of 110 stations including local favorites such as The End, The Mountain, and KISW. We have an excellent opportunity based in our Seattle office for a Sales Recruiter to spearhead our recruitment efforts. This position will recruit for all levels of sales positions, from entry level to senior sales management positions not only in the Seattle office but in many of the 23 markets we represent including San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Portland, Sacramento and Kansas City. The primary responsibility is to fill open sales positions with high quality candidates.
- Develop a solid understanding of our industry, company, markets, work culture, business/organizational issues and challenges as they relate to staffing. Examine and improve our company-wide strategies and practices on sales hiring, retention, compensation and training.
- Work with regional executives to prioritize markets with job openings and develop a strategic plan.
- Execute the recruitment process and fill open sales positions. This will include:
- Analyze the current sales team and evaluate the recruitment needs.
- Determine the talent themes and skills needed to bolster and upgrade the quality, quantity and composition of the local sales team
- Recruit, screen, interview and recommend sales candidates.
- Check references for finalists
- Use a wide range of media including radio and websites.
- Travel to markets as assigned and meet with the local sales management team
- Develop marketing techniques to target candidates in other industries and attract already employed candidate
- Use conventional and unconventional recruitment strategies, thinking outside of the box to broaden the talent pool.
- Attend job fairs, college outreach, host recruitment events and use social networks.
- Build an ongoing talent pipeline using research, networking, database information, etc.
Entercom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, industrial relations, liberal arts or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of sales recruitment experience specializing in media, marketing, advertising and digital recruitment with proven success in partnering with hiring managers to implement a high quality recruitment and retention program.
- Experience using conventional and unconventional recruitment strategies, thinking outside of the box to broaden the talent pool.
- Strong analytical, organizational and assessment skills.
- Experience working with human resources principles, practices, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with managers and applicants.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding employee information.
Entercom Communications Corp. - 11 months ago