- Seeks interviews, assesses, reference checks and places the best qualified sales and sales management candidates that satisfy the open positions.
- Build the sales workforce through ad placement, job fairs, relationship building and other recruiting sources.
- Builds sales prospect pool through research, and networking.
- Continuously explore new recruiting sources, job boards, and forums to assist in growing candidate pools for future placement in open positions.
- Develop working relationships with appropriate non-profit & religious organizations, colleges and universities to assist in recruiting appropriate candidates for open positions.
- Actively participate in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Ensure completion and accuracy of all paperwork and required screening procedures are completed for all new hires as well as, drug tests and background checks.
- Ensure that all records related to the compensation, health insurance and a background of each employee is properly maintained.
- Shares ideas and concepts and actively with the management team.
- Administrative duties may include conducting pre-screening interviews, writing rejection letters, preparing offer packages and preparing new employee orientation packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; well-developed planning and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Sales skills are desirable; knowledge and experience in best practices related to candidate process management, behavioral interviewing, and other assessment techniques.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Strong attention to detail; Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Hands-on experience in recruiting high volume/high churn roles.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years proven experience recruiting in a service or sales organization, preferrably with door to door sales representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategy for high volume non-exempt hiring.
Entrust Energy - 21 months ago
At Entrust Energy, our employees are dedicated to our customer-centric business model, acquiring loyal customers with our competitive...