Proofpoint, Inc is looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to join our growing team who will be responsible for assisting in full life cycle recruiting to support the current and forecasted hiring needs.
- Partner with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans, define job requirements, develop candidate generation strategies and screen candidates through the full life-cycle recruiting process
- Provide advice and counsel to hiring managers, as the primary subject matter expert on recruiting for each assigned client group. Coach hiring managers throughout recruiting and hiring process
- Leverage innovative and social networking sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates, and to build a pipeline of candidates based on the needs of the business
- Determine the strategy, and then develop relationships with appropriate employment sources such as colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and trade associations. Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are in compliance with governmental regulations
- Strong subject matter expertise and knowledge of current trends in recruiting, to include a strong understanding of strategic staffing plans, headcount budgeting, sourcing, interviewing, training, diversity, tracking and measurement systems.
- 5 years of sales recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, and closing candidates
- Ability to interact with external agencies and internal recruiting team to source candidates
- Knowledge of EEO and OFCCP regulations
- Participate in external and internal job fairs
- Conducts business with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to drive recruiting process.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
Proofpoint - 6 months ago