1. Provides training for ASR in the safe operation of Company vehicles, effective sales techniques, customers service and all facets of running a route to include checking in and out a truck and completing settlement procedures.
2. Delivers products for regular and promotional levels; places product on shelf and/or display; leaves adequate back stock until next sales call, and ensures all corporate products/packages have distribution in independents accounts.
3. Reaches account level objectives by using sales training to close sales solicitation of displays, new products and packages, draught placements, shelf facings, POS, and price points.
4. Provides effective communication with all Sales personnel to ensure closure of sales, maintaining good customer relations and a decisive competitive edge in order to maximize sales goals.
5. Follows and enforces Anheuser Busch equity agreement and other supplier contract Code Date policies.
6. Efficiently performs truck check-in and check-out, properly using order processing equipment (PALM), invoicing retailers, adhering to TABC laws, properly handling breakers, short code, out of code, and correctly completing the settlement process.
7. Responsible for all monies collected during delivery and ensuring use of safe at all times.
8. Performs DOT pre and post-trip inspections on route truck every work day and completes and submits Driver Vehicle Inspection Report.
9. Follows corporate Sales and Merchandising Standards guidelines to ensure the merchandising of all corporate products including restocking to avoid out-of-stock, making minor legal space adjustments, building displays, installing, placing and providing P.O.S. and pricing product as allowed by retailers.
10. Ensures proper loading of the truck with the correct product/package to maximize load/return factor.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. One (1) year directly related sales and marketing experience required. Prefer 1 year of ASR exp
3. Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a strong plus.
4. Excellent communication, organizational and assertive skills.
5. Able to obtain and maintain T.A.B.C. permits. Class A-CDL
6. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving.
7. Must be able to push 300 lbs dolly load and move 161 lbs kegs.
8. Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
Silver Eagle Distributors - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...