* Drive to outlet locations delivering pre-ordered Anheuser-Busch, Grupo Modelo, and other products to convenience retail and petroleum, and other accounts.
* Truck type: 16, 18, or 20 bay side load tractor trailers.
* Unload cases from truck using a 2-wheel dolly and place in designated locations.
* Responsible for stocking and rotating the delivered product.
* Inspects and ensures that all product delivered is in date, accurate according to requested order, and product is not damaged.
* Responsible for the collection of payment or invoice.
* Ensures customer satisfaction by being friendly, courteous and professional.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. One (1) year directly related sales and marketing experience required. Prefer 1 year of ASR exp
3. Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a strong plus.
4. Excellent communication, organizational and assertive skills.
5. Able to obtain and maintain T.A.B.C. permits.
6. Class A-CDL required. 1 yr min driving exp preferred.
7. Driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - No license revocation, suspension, DUI/DWI, careless or reckless driving.
8. Must be able to push 300 lbs dolly load and move 161 lbs kegs.
8. Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...