When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Sales Reporting Analyst III to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This position is responsible for data development, analysis, and creating complex reports & dashboards relating to the sales department. Calculates, analyzes, and pays sales compensation and incentives. Ensures reporting and data integrity. Prepares ad hoc reports as requested by management and changing business focus areas. Assists in gathering sales data used for market surveys. Participates and provides critical input and analysis for corporate projects/initiatives.
Advanced working knowledge of compensation research tools. Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Advanced level skills in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access. Strong customer service skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills. Excellent organizational, detail orientation, and time management skills. Ability to multitask and perform under deadline pressure in a changing environment. Ability to question discrepancies and make recommendations. Ability to handle confidential information.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent related experience
* 1 - 2 years creating SQL expressions
* 3 - 5 years experience designing MS Access databases
* 5 - 7 years writing and/or modifying queries and expressions in Access and Excel
* 5 - 7 years experience working in a team environment
* Business Objects experience, MS Reporting Services experience
* Ancillary insurance and/or medical product experience
* Life Office Management Association (LOMA) courses
Life & Specialty Ventures, LLC ("LSV") is a Delaware limited liability company and was founded by two Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)...