As a Sales Representative, you will be directly selling commercial versions of our leading NoSQL database to companies who are creating the next killer web-applications. You will be part of a sales team that has established Couchbase as the #1 selling NoSQL database in the world. You’ll work with large volumes of leads and selling the value of our product and services offering.
- Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Follow up on leads generated by the Marketing and Account Development group for a defined geographic territory.
- Conduct online presentation of the company and product line.
- Conduct online high level demonstration of the products.
- Maintain daily activities in salesforce.com CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers.
- Manage opportunities and forecast.
- Actively participate in process improvements.
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn and become productive extremely fast
- 3+ years B2B sales experience
- Success at selling software to technical audience; database and/or open-source software experience is a plus
- High-energy while multi-tasking - must be comfortable making 40+ calls/emails per day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience