Sales Representative (Call Center Sales Agent)
Established NYC Real Estate School is looking for a Sales Representative to join our Call Center team. We are looking for a friendly, helpful, and independent person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced sales-driven atmosphere.
- Educating customers of our various educational programs offered
- Answer all incoming customer inquiries accurately and effectively via phone, email & chat systems
- Perform necessary computer functions
- Access, read and comprehend product information found on our website (www.reedc.com) to create scripted resale efforts
- Visiting offices in-person to explain our classes and obtain new clients
Each day our real estate school receives hundreds of pre-qualified inbound calls from customers who are either looking for a new career or need continuing education classes to renew their license. As a member of our call center team, you will be offering career advice and placing customers in the courses they need to obtain their career goals.
The perfect candidate will be someone who has excellent communication skills and is able to answer questions which customers ask pertaining to future job decisions. Our sales staff have a different approach to sales than your average sales job, as we don't try to push our product on customers. Instead we take the approach of guiding our customers through the difficult process of a career change or further career development.
- This position earns $30,000 per year base PLUS commission
- Paid training program
- Room for advancement
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Ability to perform in a structured, fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and problem-solve
- Ability to work under heavy pressure and cope with heavy phone volume
- Ability to answer incoming phone calls with accurate and courteous response
- Ability to clearly and concisely write customer service/sales requests
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Comfortable working with both phone calls and face-to-face sales situations
- College degree preferred, but not necessary
- Hours of employment are 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday with some weekends
Past sales experience means you will thrive in this position!