Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
This sales position will be responsible for acquiring sales skills, product knowledge and familiarizing themselves with Champion Technologies business. The incumbent will work in the Big Spring, TX. area. They will be assigned sales activities under supervision of experienced sales professionals. They will take on field tasks, which will enable them to build prospective accounts, build relationships and assist with customer service and account maintenance duties.
- Performs customer service and account maintenance duties for established customers.
- Assist with preparation of sales calls which would include research, proposals/contracts, summaries of sales activities and follow-up.
- Assist with generating new sales by accompanies experience sales representatives on calls to learn the business and sales approach of the organization.
- Assist in collection of oil and water samples in the field.
- Assist with survey specifications and formulate treatment recommendations
- Learns and maintains awareness of all safety and environmental practices
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer . In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States on a regular, full-time basis.
- 0-1 years of chemical sales experience
- BS degree in Science or technical specialty
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Self-starter candidates
- Must be medically qualified to wear a respirator
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs or a ladder, and agile enough to squat and bend over (Agility Tests 1, 2a & 2b)