Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative I in Hughesville, PA. The Sales Representative 1 is an entry level/developmental position and is designed to familiarize the employee with the organization, product/service knowledge and selling skills. The training period is normally less than one year. Sales Representative I employees may also assume responsibilities for straight-forward accounts or maintain customer relationships and engage in basic troubleshooting of specific customer problems. The Sales Rep 1 will be managing Sales and Customers in the Southern Illinois, Eastern Kentucky and Southern Indiana area.
- Assists in performing customer service and account management activities under the guidance and supervision of experienced sales professionals.
- Assists with preparation of sales calls which include research, proposals/contracts, summaries of sales activities and follow-up.
- Assists in generating new sales by accompanying experienced sales professionals on calls to learn the business and sales approach of the organization. Assists with building and/or developing relationships with customers.
- Assists with collection of oil and water samples, through utilizing proper sample techniques, through sample preservation, labeling, and documentation.
- Performs basic field water, microbiological, crude and hydrocarbon analysis and testing, interpret basic lab test results.
- Learns and maintains all safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Business).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (Chemical).
- Experience with MS Office.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to present complex ideas in a comprehensive way.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and safety.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 2 years ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...