Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
Champion Technologies has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative 2 in Williston, ND. This intermediate level sales position is designed to familiarize the employee with the organization, product/service knowledge and selling skills. Sales 2 employees are mostly responsible for small, established accounts and maintaining customer relationships. They should also be able to troubleshoot and resolve specific customer problems. The employee typically has related industry knowledge and/or experience and works with moderate supervision from the Area Manager.
- Scouts sales opportunities and lead within defined targeted areas. Conducts routine sales prospecting and cold calling with existing customers within designated customer base.
- Manages new and existing customers with all account management activities. Understands and applies product application to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Works with experienced sales professionals to prepare analysis for customer presentations.
- Responsible for the collection of oil and water samples, through utilizing proper sample techniques, through sample preservation, labeling, and documentation.
- Performs basic field water, microbiological, crude and hydrocarbon analysis and testing, interpret basic lab test results.
- Learns and maintains all safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Science, Technical, Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, or Business).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to present complex ideas in a comprehensive way.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and safety.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature.
Champion Technologies - 12 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...