Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the world. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and your share of incredible rewards.
Since 1953, we’ve expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading service of our products and applications. With several regional headquarters and a global network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need needs us.
The role is to support the Contract/Country Manager in day to day contract management activities and based is in the clients office in Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
The Account Support Manager must be conversant with a wide range of technologies which will include but not be limited to:
- Oil and Gas production systems, Reservoir Stimulation, Water Injection, Chemical injection facilities and Utility systems
- Chemical selection, application and performance monitoring
- Regulatory compliance management (PON / EEMS management etc.)
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Serve as primary contact point for contract interface activities
- Manage and prioritise projects and services associated with the contract products and services
- Set priorities and ensure alignment with NCPOC and AGS Champion goals.
- Manage the development and performance of personnel through coaching and training to attract and retain key individuals to ensure effective execution of activities and succession planning
- Support local product line management and Management of Change process
- Manage and disseminate all technical advice and information to NCPOC and AGS Champion
- Collaborate with other functional groups within AGS Champion to achieve best in class solutions
- Assess and advise NCPOC of commercial and technical proposals related to AGS Champion products and services
- Establish and achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Coordinate with NCPOC, AGS Champion, and contractors to ensure optimal contract performance
- Identify actual and potential non-conformances, rectify in areas of authority and record as required
- Analyse processes in area of authority where a recurring quality problem may arise
- Prepare and submit relevant reports to support business operations
- Liaise with relevant staff on product recommendations
- Respond to major queries or complaints associated with company products or services
- Monitor the relevant business management systems to determine where improvements are needed, and recommend and oversee corrective actions
- Ensure the safety of the team by promoting QHSSE initiatives and reinforcing appropriate behaviors
- Promote continuous improvement in all aspects of the job
- Degree in chemistry or other scientific/engineering discipline
- Detailed knowledge of production chemicals and chemical application
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
- The role requires a degree of technical competence in computer applications, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word although other packages may also be required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The role will require a high degree of flexibility and is likely to require an element of offshore and onshore field.
- The role may require to be based within a client office for some or all working hours
Champion Technologies - 10 months ago
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...