The Takeda Sales Representative is a sales professional responsible for selling different products from the company’s portfolio of marketed products. This is achieved through a disciplined sales approach based on strategic planning and persuasive selling skills that engages targeted healthcare professionals in relevant clinical discussions aimed at identifying appropriate patients in order to maximize product utilization within a specific geography.
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Meet or exceed sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities meet health care professionals' (HCP) needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions around HCP's and patients’ needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCP’s and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs. Use the Takeda Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision making process.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted health care professionals to prescribe Takeda promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activity. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report and monitor sample and literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP’s).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers on market place trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication & product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Outside, Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Demonstrated experience with self directed learning
- Ability to learn and articulate complex scientific material
- Valid driver's license required.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
We are driven to improve people's lives.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites.
- Overnight travel required based on territory needs.
- Ability to attend sales meetings at off-site locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.