About the Position:
Aflac, one of the nation’s most respected insurance companies, is looking for candidates to join its sales team. If you’re passionate about your community, consider starting a career where you can work closely with one of the nation’s leading insurance companies. At Aflac, we help people when they need it the most, and we are there when our policy holders need us. As an Aflac agent, you have the empowerment to be Aflac’s face in your community.
Instead of applying for a 9-to-5 job that could lead you nowhere, try working with a Fortune 500 Company* with great potential for growth and a schedule that provides a balance between your work and family.
Joining Aflac's sales team could open the door to an outstanding income and a whole new lifestyle. We continue to grow and have an immediate need to fill several positions in your area. We are looking for both entry level and senior level applicants.
Begin building a career in sales today and watch your career take flight.
What We Do:
- Benefits consulting role providing the opportunity to use your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best
- Educating decision-makers about the programs and products Aflac offers and customizing Aflac programs to meet their employees’ needs
This is more than a sales position; it’s a career. A career that affords flexibility, and provides work-life balance and the achievable financial security you have always dreamed about. Our successful team members have a competitive attitude; possess impeccable tenacity, are ambitious self-starters and have a drive for results. Sound like you?
About the Aflac Sales Representative Opportunity:
An enthusiastic and vibrant personality, as well as professional presence
Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not a must
Sales experience welcomed, but not required
- An enthusiastic and vibrant personality, as well as professional presence
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not a must
- Sales experience welcomed, but not required
About the Benefits of being an Aflac Sales Representative:
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to your needs
- Powerful brand supported by strong Marketing and Sales support
- The latest in sales automation technologies, such as iPad apps and Aflac’s own SmartApp® Next Generation (SNG)
- Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
- Conventions and sales incentive trips
- Production awards
- Bonuses and renewals
- Stock rewards
- Quality training
- Advancement opportunities based on performance
- 3 Tiered Compensation Program
*This information is specific to American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.