Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. is the industry-leading manufacturer of high performance mobile electronics, founded in 1978. Alpine is the only manufacturer specializing in mobile multimedia, an integrated system approach incorporating digital entertainment, security and navigation products for your mobile entertainment. As a consolidated subsidiary of Alps Electric Co., Ltd., one of the world's premier manufacturers of electronic components for computer, communications and car electronic equipment, Alpine is the specialized supplier of quality mobile electronics systems.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to support our Aftermarket Sales Region 1 headquarter office in Torrance, California, however this position will allow you to maintain a home office. The Sales Repressentative is responsible for selling Alpine product and compnay programs to authorized dealers in Territory 121, provides customer service to dealers in a professional sales manner and achieves sales quotas by performing the following duties:
· Responsible for sales and distribution management as assigned territory.
· Responsible for distribution planning and sales objective attainment, problem solving, and account business management.
· Travels throughout assigned territory to closely communicate with authorized Alpine dealers and resolve any pending issues.
· Trains and educates retail sales personnel through presentations, product demonstrations, and catalog on Alpine product emphasizing sealable features.
· Coordinates with Sales Administration department to maintain account activities and literature up-to-date.
· Responds daily to dealer needs and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
· Maintains a home office arrangement to conduct communication and administrative duties.
· Prepares monthly status reports on sales trends, market trends, competition and pending issues.
· Prepares expense reports.
· Participates and/or attends trade shows and industry events to promote Alpine product.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four year college or university and/or two to three years of outside sales experience in the audio/mobile electronics industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· In depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry.
· Extensive Alpine product knowledge.
· Basic understanding of business policies and procedures.
· Sales ability with excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Strong presentation, technical, organizational and time management skills.
· Computer proficient.
Alpine values its members as individuals, and is committed to forming an energetic and attractive company where the quantity of work is enhanced.
We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package and a great work environment.
Alpine Electronics of America, Inc. - 11 months ago