Axxess is a leading provider of support, consulting, training and technology services in the home health industry. We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our team. This person will focus on selling our unique service that improves the lives of patients across the country by helping home health agencies increase revenue, decrease costs, improve compliance, improve collaboration and productivity. The sales representative will be responsible for new business sales and will report directly to the Vice President of Sales. This is a Dallas-based job that will require regular travel throughout the U.S.
- Drive sales of all company products, by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct or indirect sale opportunities.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of all company products and services.
- Use qualified leads to generate new prospects and then convert those prospects into signed contracts
- Act as point person for preparation of quotations, proposals, and subsequent contract negotiations with new clients
- Travel in support of sales or training meetings, customer site visits, and/or trade shows as required or requested.
- Demonstrate product and technical knowledge in providing detailed and effective online and in-person product demonstrations
- Track sales activity on a weekly basis and complete monthly sales reports for senior management
- Maintain a current (daily/weekly) prospect database for all prospects
- Successfully hand-off new clients to Client Support team for training and implementation
- Provide feedback to Marketing and Tech Support in developing effective and professional sales and training materials for company capabilities and services
- Assist Marketing in identifying prospects for new products and services
- Attend industry trade events and Axxess sponsored customer events
- Monitor competitors and propose changes in strategies/tactics for senior management review
- Other duties as assigned
- Home health industry experience preferred.
- 4+ years of successful sales experience and proven ability to exceed sales goals
- Prior experience with a web-based software is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to close deals and anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to travel regularly
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a good sense of humor
- Experience in effectively using a consultative selling style
- Demonstrable proficiency with the Web, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience conducting product demonstrations via web conferencing is preferred
- Experience using CRM databases
- Desire and ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
Axxess Technology - 8 months ago
Axxess is a leading provider of technology, support, consulting, and training services to the home health care industry. Axxess provided...