We are looking for a Leasing and Sale Representative to help develop and grow the Salt Lake Location. Our customers are Independent Contractors who work for some of the best truckload carriers in the country.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for converting Truck Drivers and Truck Driving Students into Lease Operators (Independent Contractors) using over the phone and face-to-face sales skills.
- A Sales Representative will use a list of possible Leasers and create his/her own leads with the responsibility of Increasing the number of new leases signed, Increasing the leasing conversion percentage, and increasing the number of trucks sold.
- When a driver has decided to lease the Sales Representative must continue to contact and follow the lead through the lease process until a lease is signed, insuring that the conversion takes place and that the leaser is informed of leasing processes and benefits.
- The Sales Representative will monitor and keep personal sales lists up to date.
- The Sales Representative may be required to give class presentations on a weekly basis.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- The Sales Representative may at times be required to fill administrative duties during the lease process and must be familiar with all administrative roles and duties and capable of accomplishing them.
- The Sales Representative may need to assist with post lease issues both over the phone and face-to-face.
- The Sales Representative will answer incoming calls and e-mails through the day and to keep clear and professional coordination between multiple departments.
- A Sales Representative will attend and participate in daily Sales and Administrative training meetings.
- Sales Representatives will be held responsible for helping to create and to positively influence the office mood as well as an energetic sales culture.
The qualified candidate will have a proven history achieving aggressive sales goals as well as:
- 4 year degree - strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with and knowledge of heavy tractor trailer equipment preferred.
- Must be able to work comfortably with and speak to groups of prospective customers, ranging in size from one individual to large groups, and present and sell the benefits of Horizon equipment, lease programs and other factors.
We offer a competitive Benefits Package that includes Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Vacation, and 401K.
C. R. England - 17 months ago
C.R. England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country. In fact, we are the...