Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
This business-to-business sales position is responsible for the sale of contract maintenance programs for material handling equipment and catalogue parts sales including:
- Pursue new business and develop key existing accounts in an assigned territory. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, & develop strong business relationships via cold calls, presentations, and following up on leads for new business.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, & forecasts. Develop & conduct product demonstrations & sales presentations. Prepare quotations, cost reports, performance reports & customer correspondence.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers in order to seek new business and enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with service and parts support and respond to customer concerns or requests.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, & sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with management .
- A four-year college degree, previous sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation are required for this position.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, etc.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks are required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Previous experience in the lift truck industry is preferred.
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 21 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...