Generates new business opportunities and maintains existing relationships. Professional integrity, excellent presentation skills, and a passion for meeting new people are essential skills for this position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective clients to generate new business.
- Makes telephone call and in-person visits to prospective and targeted clients.
- Prepares and presents presentations of company's services to potential clients.
- Negotiates and establishes pricing and terms according to the company's requirements.
- Actively manages call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Assists customers with special requests and resolves customers' issues and concerns.
- Maintains accurate and current log of sales call reports and expenses.
- Maintains professionalism, diplomacy, and sensitivity to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Some travel with overnight stays possible
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates technical expertise and knowledge of company products.
- Self-starter comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others and communicate effectively.
- Manages time effectively and quickly adapts to changing priorities.
- Valid driver's license and an excellent driving record.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screening criteria.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Cudd Energy Services - 13 months ago
Energy is the key to growth for Key Energy Services, one of the US's largest well-servicing and workover companies. The company...