You can create your resume online and send it to John Deere dealership for this posting.
You can submit your resume via email or fax to the dealership contact listed above. Please include the following information on your resume:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Education and Experience
Sells new and used agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment to new and existing customers.
Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
Maintains sales management information for all customers in the assigned territory.
Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment sales experience preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
John Deere - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard