Ditech Networks (NASDAQ: DITC) is a leader in network voice enhancement products and voice-to-text services. Ditech’s products and services are deployed worldwide and are used by hundreds of millions of people every day. Our leading Voice to text service is helping mobile, VoIP and landline carriers as well as enterprises to generate new revenue.
We are looking for an aggressive, highly motivated professional to join our Sales team. The ideal applicant will be results driven, detail oriented and posseses an overwhelming desire to succeed. The successful candidate will be a creative customer focused individual and excel in a team environment.
The Sales Representative is responsible for meeting or exceeding the assigned sales goals and targets. The Sales Representative is responsible for the development of a territory plan and executing against that plan by making outbound calls and turning inbound calls into sales. The position includes selling the Ditech voice-to-text service (www.phonetag.com) and working closely with the Ditech marketing team and authorized partners to grow revenue as well as support partner activities.
- Manage entire sales cycle from demand generation through opportunity closure through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Increase pipeline through demand generation via outbound/inbound telesales efforts and targeted campaigns to our installed base of customers and net new prospects.
- Leverage marketing events and industry trade shows to uncover business opportunities.
- Work with Sales Management Team to build proposals, apply pricing and communicate with our customers and prospects.
- Act as a point of contact to manage accounts with internal cross functional teams and external partners including sales support, technology integration and project management groups.
- Leverage sales tracking software to track leads, manage opportunities and maintain accurate forecasting.
This position reports daily to our headquarters in San Jose, CA.
Minimum of 2-3 years
- Minimum of 2-3 years of inside sales related experience with software sales preferred.
- Proven track record of overachievement against quota and sales metrics.
- Demonstrated ability in Inside Sales Positions or similar Sales Support Positions.
- Excellent communications skills resulting in the ability to influence others.
- Exceptional client relationship skills with the ability to multi task in a faced paced environment.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Familiarity with telephony infrastructure, PBX, voicemails preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- No Relocation/No immigration sponsorship.
San Jose, CA
Ditech Networks - 18 months ago