· Specialty Pharmaceutical division of a multi-divisional healthcare manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Specialty Hospital Sales Representative
· Sell to Hospital-based Physicians and Hospital Pharmacies
· Sell prescription medicines to staff Neurologists and Physiatrists
· Opening is due to a promotion
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Baltimore, Maryland area
· No overnight travel
· Total income package is $120-135K or more
· Base Salary $90-110K
· Bonus plan adds $20-25K+ at goal
· Bonus can be as high as $40-50K based on exceeding goals
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 5 or more years Pharmaceutical Sales experience is required
· 2 or more years Hospital Sales experience is required
· Hospital sales experience at Johns Hopkins and/or University of MD is required
· Experience with the following are strongly preferred:
· 1. Experience selling to Neurologists, Physical Medicine or Rehabilitation physicians
· 2. Experience selling to University of Pittsburgh Medical Campus
· 3. Experience selling an Injectable or Buy & Bill medicine
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: If you have experience with any of the 3 strongly preferred requirements mentioned above that are not listed on your resume, please be sure to include them in your cover letter. Candidates who do not have at least 5 years Pharmaceutical Sales experience and at least 2 years Hospital Sales experience cannot be considered and should not bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 17 months ago