· Specialty Pharmaceutical division of a multi-divisional healthcare manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Specialty Hospital Sales Representative
· Sell to Hospital-based Physicians and Hospital Pharmacies
· Sell prescription medicines to staff Neurologists and Physiatrists
· Opening is due to a promotion
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Baltimore, Maryland area
· No overnight travel
· Total income package is $120-135K or more
· Base Salary $90-110K
· Bonus plan adds $20-25K+ at goal
· Bonus can be as high as $40-50K based on exceeding goals
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 5 or more years Pharmaceutical Sales experience is required
· 2 or more years Hospital Sales experience is required
· Hospital sales experience at Johns Hopkins and/or University of MD is required
· Experience with the following are strongly preferred:
· 1. Experience selling to Neurologists, Physical Medicine or Rehabilitation physicians
· 2. Experience selling to University of Pittsburgh Medical Campus
· 3. Experience selling an Injectable or Buy & Bill medicine
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: If you have experience with any of the 3 strongly preferred requirements mentioned above that are not listed on your resume, please be sure to include them in your cover letter. Candidates who do not have at least 5 years Pharmaceutical Sales experience and at least 2 years Hospital Sales experience cannot be considered and should not bother to apply.
Since 1975, ECA has specialized in recruiting and placing Sales and Sales Management personnel with leading Fortune 500 Companies on a...