· Specialty Pharmaceutical division of a multi-divisional healthcare manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Urology Specialty Sales Representative
· Sell prescription medicines to specialist physicians
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana area
· Opening is due to current rep being promoted
· Territory is in excellent condition
. Total income package is $113-131K or more
. Base Salary $85-95K (depending upon experience)
. Bonus plan adds $28-36K at goal
. Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
. Bonus increases for every % over goal
. Company Car
. Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
. Outstanding advancement opportunities.
. 4-year degree (BA or BS)
. 3 or more years Medical Products or Pharmaceutical Sales experience
. Must have either Buy & Bill Pharmaceutical sales experience, or
. Direct selling Medical Products / Medical Device sales experience
. Experience selling an injectable medicine is a big plus
. Urology sales experience is highly preferred
. Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
. Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have Buy & Bill and Urology Pharmaceutical Sales experience or Medical Device sales experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply. If you have Buy & Bill, injectable and/or Urology Pharmaceutical Sales experience that is not prominently displayed on your resume, please be sure to add it to your cover letter.
Employment Corporation of America - 9 months ago