· Professional Products division of a Fortune 500 Healthcare products manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· The leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Medical Products Sales Representative
· Sell a full line of patient treatment supplies
· Sell to Doctors' offices and medical products distributors
· The states of New Hampshire and Maine
· Will require 2-3 overnights per month
· Total income package is $85K or more
· Base Salary $60K
· Commission plan adds $25K at goal
· Commission can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 3 years Business-to-Business, Medical Products, or other direct sales experience
· Healthcare sales experience is not required, client will provide full product training
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Experience selling to and through distributors is helpful
· Clean driving record
Please note: Pharmaceutical sales experience by itself does not qualify for this position. Candidates with pharmaceutical sales experience must also have at least 3 years of Medical or B2B sales within the last 5 years. Candidates with more than 2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience will be automatically disqualified for this position. Sorry, we don't make the rules.
Since 1975, ECA has specialized in recruiting and placing Sales and Sales Management personnel with leading Fortune 500 Companies on a...