· Specialty Pharmaceutical division of a multi-divisional healthcare manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Urology Specialty Sales Representative
· Sell prescription medicines to specialist physicians
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Fort Worth, Texas area
· Also covers to Arlington, Corsicana and Waco
· May require 1-3 overnights per month
. Total income package is $113-131K or more
. Base Salary $85-95K (depending upon experience)
. Bonus plan adds $28-36K at goal
. Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
. Bonus increases for every % over goal
. Company Car
. Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
. Outstanding advancement opportunities.
. 4-year degree (BA or BS)
. 3 or more years Medical Products or Pharmaceutical Sales experience
. Must have either Buy & Bill Pharmaceutical sales experience, or
. Direct selling Medical Products / Medical Device sales experience
. Experience selling an injectable medicine is a big plus
. Urology sales experience is highly preferred
. Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
. Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have Buy & Bill and Urology Pharmaceutical Sales experience or Medical Device sales experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply. If you have Buy & Bill, injectable and/or Urology Pharmaceutical Sales experience that is not prominently displayed on your resume, please be sure to add it to your cover letter.
Since 1975, ECA has specialized in recruiting and placing Sales and Sales Management personnel with leading Fortune 500 Companies on a...