· One of the largest and most respected educational publishing companies in America
· A major well-known national corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· College Textbook Publishing Sales Representative
· Call on professors at colleges and universities
· Sell a full line of textbooks and other class materials
· Sell Educational Technology and Digital Learning products
· Grand Rapids to Lansing, Michigan area
· Also covers to South Bend, Indiana
· Territory will require 20% overnight travel during peak selling seasons
· This is a well-established territory with many existing accounts
· Substantial repeat business plus room for growth thru new business
· Total income package is $65-80K or more
· Base Salary $50-60K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $15-20K at goal
· Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 2 or more years Sales experience in any field
· Educational Publishing sales experience is helpful but not required
· Will also consider experience as a College Admissions Representative
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Must be comfortable with technology
· Ability to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with key decision makers
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have at least 2 or more years of Outside Sales or College Admissions experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 13 months ago