· Cardiology specialty division of a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Hospital Cardiology Specialty Sales Representative
· Sell prescription medicines to Cardiologists at major hospitals and in their offices
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Little Rock, Arkansas area
· No overnight travel
· Total income package is $104-146K or more
· Base Salary $80-120K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $24-26K at goal, but can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 3-5 years of experience selling to Cardiologists and hospitals
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Please note: Candidates who do not have at least 3 years experience selling to Interventional Cardiologists and hospitals cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 15 months ago