· A growing specialty pharmaceutical company
· Expanding their national sales force.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Dermatology Specialty Sales Representative
· Sell prescription medicines to Dermatology specialist physicians
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Long Island, New York
· Total income package is $85-105K or more
· Base Salary $65-80K (depending upon experience)
· Commission plan adds $20-25K at goal,
· Commission can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 2 or more years Pharmaceutical sales experience
· Dermatology sales experience is preferred, but is not absolutely required
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have at least 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 7 months ago