- One of the largest and most respected educational publishing companies in America
- A major well-known national corporation
- A leader in their segments of the industry.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- College Textbook Publishing Sales Representative
- Call on professors at colleges and universities
- Sell a full line of textbooks and other class materials
- Sell Educational Technology and Digital Learning products
- Lubbock to El Paso, Texas and Albuquerque New Mexico
- This position has approximately 50% overnight travel
- This is a well-established territory with many existing accounts
- Substantial repeat business plus room for growth thru new business
- Total income package is $64-76K or more
- Base Salary $50-60K (possibly higher for Publishing sales experience)
- Bonus plan adds $14-16K at goal
- Bonus is uncapped and can be even higher based on personal performance
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have your college overall GPA on your resume, please add it in a cover letter.
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- Ideally a 3.0 or higher GPA
- 2 or more years Sales experience in any field
- Publishing Sales experience is helpful but not required
- Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in with computers, word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, database
- Clean driving record
Employment Corporation of America - 17 months ago