· Cardiology specialty division of a major international pharmaceutical manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Hospital Cardiology Specialty Sales Representative
· Sell prescription medicines to Cardiologists at major hospitals and in their offices
· This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
· Minneapolis, Minnesota area
· No overnight travel
· Total income package is $104-146K or more
· Base Salary $80-120K (depending upon experience)
· Bonus plan adds $24-26K at goal, but can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 3-5 years of experience selling to Cardiologists and hospitals
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Please note: Candidates who do not have at least 3 years experience selling to Interventional Cardiologists and hospitals cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
Since 1975, ECA has specialized in recruiting and placing Sales and Sales Management personnel with leading Fortune 500 Companies on a...