- A growing specialty pharmaceutical company
- Expanding their national sales force.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- Pharmaceutical Dermatology Specialty Sales Representative
- Sell prescription medicines to Dermatology specialist physicians
- This is a pure specialty position with no primary care sales calls.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area
- Includes Northern and Western suburbs
- Total income package is $85-105K or more
- Base Salary $65-80K (depending upon experience)
- Commission plan adds $20-25K at goal,
- Commission can be even higher based on personal performance
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- 2 or more years Pharmaceutical sales experience
- Dermatology sales experience is helpful, but is not absolutely required
- Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who do not have at least 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience cannot be considered for this position and should not bother to apply.