- Professional Products division of a Fortune 500 Healthcare products manufacturer
- A major well-known corporation
- The leader in their segments of the industry.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- Medical Products Sales Representative
- Sell a full line of patient treatment supplies
- Sell to Doctors' offices and medical products distributors
- San Diego and LaJolla, California area
- Also covers the Blyth and Desert Hot Springs area
- Territory should not require any overnight travel
- Total income package is $93K or more
- Base Salary $68K
- Commission plan adds $25K at goal
- Commission can be even higher based on personal performance
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.
Please note: Pharmaceutical sales experience by itself does not qualify for this position. Candidates with pharmaceutical sales experience must also have at least 3 years of Medical or B2B sales within the last 5 years. Candidates with more than 2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience will be automatically disqualified for this position. Sorry, we don't make the rules.
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- 3 years Business-to-Business, Medical Products, or other direct sales experience
- Healthcare sales experience is not required, client will provide full product training
- Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Experience selling to and through distributors is helpful
- Clean driving record
Employment Corporation of America - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -