· One of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical manufacturers in America
· A leading manufacturer of medicines for the treatment of chronic disorders
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative
· Sell prescription medicines to Gastroenterology Specialist physicians
· State College and Williamsport, Pennsylvania area
· Total income package is $92-110K or more
· Base Salary $60-62K
· Bonus plan paid quarterly typically adds $32-48K per year
· Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
· Top sales reps are earning as much as $60K in bonus per year
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 2 or more years Pharmaceutical Sales experience
· Gastroenterology Pharmaceutical Sales experience helpful but not required
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Clean driving record
Please note: Pharmaceutical sales experience is absolutely required for this position. Candidates who do not have Pharmaceutical sales experience cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
Employment Corporation of America - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard