· One of the largest and most respected educational publishing companies in America
· A major well-known national corporation
· A leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· College Textbook Publishing Sales Representative
· Call on professors at colleges and universities
· Sell a full line of textbooks and other class materials
· Sell Educational Technology and Digital Learning products
· Washington, D.C. area
· May require occasional overnight travel during peak selling seasons
· This is a well-established territory with many existing accounts
· Substantial repeat business plus room for growth thru new business
· Total income package is $60-77K or more
· Base Salary $40-52K
· Bonus plan adds $20-25K at goal, but can be even higher based on personal performance
· Uncapped bonus increases for every % over goal
· Top performers make over $40k in bonus
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· Ideally a 3.0 or higher GPA
· 1 or more years Sales experience in any field
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· High energy level and strong but friendly personality
· Ability to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with key decision makers
· Clean driving record
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have your college overall GPA on your resume, please add it in a cover letter.
Employment Corporation of America - 9 months ago