- One of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical manufacturers in America
- A leading manufacturer of medicines for the treatment of chronic disorders
- A leader in their segments of the industry.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative
- Sell prescription medicines to Gastroenterology Specialist physicians
- State College and Williamsport, Pennsylvania area
- Total income package is $92-110K or more
- Base Salary $60-62K
- Bonus plan paid quarterly typically adds $32-48K per year
- Bonus can be even higher based on personal performance
- Top sales reps are earning as much as $60K in bonus per year
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities
Please note: Pharmaceutical sales experience is absolutely required for this position. Candidates who do not have Pharmaceutical sales experience cannot be considered for this position and should NOT bother to apply.
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- 2 or more years Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- Gastroenterology Pharmaceutical Sales experience helpful but not required
- Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Clean driving record
Employment Corporation of America - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -