· Professional Products division of a Fortune 500 Healthcare products manufacturer
· A major well-known corporation
· The leader in their segments of the industry.
· A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
· Medical Products Regional Accounts Sales Specialist
· Overlap territory sales reps in the region
· Sell High Tech Medical Equipment and Supplies
· Sell to Doctors' offices, clinics and medical facilities
· Based in the Wilmington, Delaware area
· Covers Northeast region Maine to Virginia
· This territory will require about 50% overnight travel
· Total income package is $90K or more
· Base Salary $65K
· Commission plan adds $25K at goal
· Commission can be even higher based on personal performance
· Company Car
· Excellent benefit package, Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
· Outstanding advancement opportunities.
· 4-year degree (BA or BS)
· 3 years Business-to-Business, Medical Products, or other direct sales experience
· Experience selling highly technical products or services is a big plus
· Healthcare sales experience is not required, client will provide full product training
· Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
· Experience selling technology products is helpful
· Clean driving record
Please note: Pharmaceutical sales experience by itself does not qualify for this position. Candidates with pharmaceutical sales experience must also have at least 3 years of Medical or B2B sales within the last 5 years. Candidates with more than 2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience will be automatically disqualified for this position. Sorry, we don't make the rules.