Excellent Sales Experience! Come join our team of timeshare sales professionals!|
Festiva is seeking experienced sales professionals interested in joining our Sales Team in Murrells Inlet, SC. As a sales professional, you will have face to face contact with qualified customers (identified by our Marketing Department) for you to build a rapport with and sell vacation dreams! We have paid training for our sales representatives, our own customized training takes you through the process from meeting the potential member to the close. Our sales office is located in Murrell's Inlet, SC.
The Frontline Sales Representative:
- Quickly and effectively establishes rapport with invited guests.
- Carefully reviews guest information and customizes the presentation to fit their needs.
- Regularly uses interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea.
- Meets established sales goals.
The Frontline Sales Representative may also:
- Contact existing owners for follow-up calls on recent purchases.
- Attend schedule training sessions at least twice per week.
- Attend daily sales meetings.
Since its formation in 2000, Festiva Development Group, LLC has become one of the most successful privately held vacation ownership companies in the country.
Festiva is Employee Owned (ESOP) and offers to you:
Festiva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Training Pay: Paid training
- Excellent Income Potential: The sky is the limit depending on your sales abilities
- Great Perks & Incentives
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision offered within 90 days of hire
- ESOP: 100% Employer contribution
- Life, Short term /Long term disability
- Dental and Vision benefits
- Ongoing Sales Training
- Career Opportunities throughout the country: We are located in 11 states in the Southeast, Northeast and Midwest
If you are a driven, ethical, professional salesperson with at least 1 year or more of sales experience and have a passion for the vacation and/or hospitality industry please send us your resume.