offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality.
inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services
, a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Sales Representative to manage a Detroit, MI territory.
Representatives will be calling directly on healthcare providers and seeking to activate physicians to recommend and utilize the services of the weight management business for their patients, focused on total office pull-through activities through:
- Identifying key influencers and building customer relationships
- Delivering product presentations to customers in territory utlizing influence and persuasion
- Understanding and addressing both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products could address such needs
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum
- Minimum 2 Years documented success in healthcare / medical sales selling to HCP’s preferably in the Endocrinology market
- Experience in a
(scientific or data) selling environment in one or more of the following areas;
- Healthcare Services or behavioral sales experience
- Pharmaceutical or Medical sales with Endocrinology experience
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships and produce sales
- Passion for weight loss, diabetes or related area
- Certified Dietician or Nutritionist with sales experience
- Referral based selling experience, networking and building contacts
- Hard driving individual with the ability to maintain compassion and flexibility
- Must be able to utilize data to tell a story/provide rationale behind desired behavior change
At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Company Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
InventivHealth - 10 months ago