We are looking for a containerboard sales representative who is self-motivated, with a book of business who wants to expand their career.
A team oriented professional who enjoys the challenges of outside sales, who can succeed in a fast paced environment, and who is adept at developing new business and relationships in specialty containerboard markets is a must.
- Focuses on large and/or complex customers within a designated geographic area. Involves a high level of client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
- Plans how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets by utilizing combinations from our full line of products.
- Develops business plan for each account.
- Coordinates use of other company resources to provide value added customer-packaging services to accounts.
- Develops strong client relationships over time that provides significant input to planning company product, price, and service strategies.
- Supports Sales Manager and other team members in developing new market opportunities within the designated areas.
- Solicits new business opportunities within area (includes cold calling).
- Prepares contracts, quotes and estimates.
- Provides analysis and information on sales forecast and budget preparation.
- At least 5 years of Kraft paper or containerboard sales experience required!
- Proven volume required of at least 60,000 tons per year of sales over the last 2 years.
- Experience and / or exposure to inventory management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, writing and organizational skills are a MUST!
- A team oriented person who is adept at developing new business and relationships.
- An imaginative and creative background with a technical aptitude for combining customer requirements with our technological capabilities.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint presentations
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp. - 5 months ago
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation (KapStone), formerly Stone Arcade Acquisition Corporation is engaged in producing and selling a...