NATIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking to fill TWO IN-HOUSE positions; a mid-level and entry - level national account representative to ma intain an existing territory as well as mak e prospective phone calls to music retailers nationwide . Musical inst rument knowledge is not required.
LPD Music celebrates its 50 th anniversary this year! We are a musical instrument, accessory and pro audio equipment wholesaler , selling major brands to music retailers n ationwide & i nter nationally , such as Danelectro, Fender, Gibson, Shure, Tascam & many others.
- Maintain and increase overall sales volume within an existing territory.
- Develop new business, by making proactive sales calls to customer s in our database.
- Implement sales techniques and selling tools that you will learn in training, to continually increase the overall sales volume.
- Handle and resolve minor customer service issues.
QUALIFICATI O NS:
- Willingness to make cold calls .
- Enthusiastic, confident and persuasive personality.
- High sales expectations .
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Impatient for results .
- T h ink quickly on your feet.
- Str on g work ethic .
- Problem solves minor cus tomer service issues independently.
- Know the art of “upselling”.
Mid-level: Must have experience in sales and prospecting.
- BA/BS in B usiness , Marketing or related field preferred .
- Excellent computer & data entry skills.
- St rong verbal communication skills.
- Confidence in ability to sell.
Entry-level: No experience necessary; will train on the job.
Establish a career in the music industry, selling fun products in an upbeat atmosphere that rewards success! Join our team and enjoy these benefits:
Ambitious, confident, self-motivated, high energy, career minded individuals only!
- Salary plus commission.
- Bonus incentive and spiff programs offered throughout the year.
- Medical, Dental, Vacation and Personal Days, Holidays, and matching 401K Plan
- Great hours
- Private office
- New state of the art computer system
- Employee purchase discount program
- A growth oriented company, and a fun place to work!
Submit both resume and salary history (not expectations)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence.
Monster - 18 months ago